Student Registration Documents

Change Address

Please fill out and return to Pupil Services if you have changed your address.

Kindergarten Registration

Summer registration for new Kindergarten students.

Kindergarten Registration

Use this form to enroll your Kindergarten student after school has started.

Student Registration

Please use this form to register your student in the Hanover Area School District.

Residency Affidavit

Form needs to be completed for a student who does not live with parents. It needs to be notarized after it is filled out.